What are we looking for?
If you are a positive and upbeat person with a genuine love of fashion and a passion for empowering others, this may be the job for you! We are looking for enthusiastic, fashion-forward brand ambassadors to bring the Nickel & Suede brand experience to life in our store and communities. Our store in the West Village will be opening this Summer. We're looking forward to building our Dallas team!
- Act as a stylist and personal shopper to our customers by learning who they are, sharing the latest fashion trends, and helping them create customized looks to fit their lifestyle and leave them feeling beautiful and confident
- Accurately represent our brand in store by putting together tasteful, on-brand outfits and modeling our products daily
- Consistently look for ways to go above and beyond to provide next level customer service in the store and at off-site events. We empower our employees to provide the highest level of customer service imaginable
- Act as a brand ambassador (advocate) for Nickel & Suede, sharing our story in the store and the community
- Assist in company events through participation in trunk shows, pop-ups, and other off-site events
- Foster a family culture among fellow employees and customers by approaching every interaction with encouragement and positivity
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Retail and/or customer service experience (encouraged but not required)
- Strong communication skills; ability to connect and communicate well with customers and co-workers
- Strong problem solving skills, a positive attitude, and a willingness to take initiative
- Team player mentality: actively looks for opportunities to support the team and takes personal responsibility for their own work, never expecting others to do their work for them
- The ability to think and act quickly while maintaining a polished composure under any circumstance
- Instinctual drive to go above and beyond for every customer and a genuine excitement to help in any way possible
- Genuine enthusiasm for fashion and helping others develop their personal style by keeping up with trends and styling pieces for the perfect look
- Flexibility: responds to changes and company needs with a positive attitude and a growth mindset. Displays strong desire to learn, grow, and embrace new ideas
- Must be 18 years of age or older and able to accommodate a changing schedule
The Good Stuff:
- Everyday 50% discount on select products
Send a short bio and a copy of your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.