About Nickel & Suede:
We are a fun, positive and hard-working team dedicated to providing our customers on-trend and fashion forward products, encouragement to try new trends and the confidence that comes with taking a risk on something new. Our products and our customer service are of the highest quality because we care about our customers’ satisfaction and confidence in our brand. Our company values being brave, authentic, generous and positive. We aim to inspire, uplift and encourage.
A passion for great design, quality products and delivering impeccable customer experiences, a dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. We are a family owned company that values the small business experience with big business abilities.
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is hardworking, has a positive attitude towards getting things done, attention to detail with great team spirit. This candidate needs to have a natural drive to move with urgency and contribute to company’s culture and strong desire for change/continuous improvement & Innovation.
Following are the areas within the N&S Operations team where production team member will be contributing (but not limited) to.
- Quality Control
Every production team member will start training in areas of Assembly, Picking, Packing & Shipping. Depending on business needs production team members will be trained in Cutting, Systems, Quality, Inventory management as well (or other areas as needed).
The Team Member will be expected to perform following primary function(s):
- Maintain clean and safe work environment
- Assemble finished goods on production assembly line(s)
- Carry out basic quality inspection and testing
- Pack and Ship Orders
- Clean work area and help organize the warehouse
- Candidate must demonstrate adaptability and a positive attitude to change/improvement as we are a growing business and constantly improving processes across the organization.
- Working effectively with team / work group or those outside the formal line of authority (e.g., peers, senior management) to accomplish organization goals; taking actions that respect the needs and contributions of others; contributing to and accepting the consensus; subordinating own objectives of the organizations or team
- Adjusting effectively to work within job requirements, processes and cultures.
- This position requires repetitive motions and may require frequent lifting and occasional need to operate light machinery
- Dependable self-starter who takes ownership
- Ability to maintain good pace with high quality
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to perform in fast pace work environment.
- This position will require occasional weekend availability depending upon business needs or seasonality
- Ability to stand during entire shift (for picking, packing and shipping)
- Have the capacity to learn additional duties.
- Perform with a positive attitude & high energy
- Ability to show up on time and for all scheduled shifts
- Prior warehouse experience a plus
- Previous production line experience is a plus
Our Ideal Candidate will have
- Positive attitude
- Adaptability to fast pace environment or quick changes in daily plan/goals
- Willingness to help where needed
- Accountability and attention to deal
- Great work ethic and team spirit
- Self-starter, dependable and takes ownership
- Desire to learn, grow and embrace new ideas
The Good Stuff:
- Everyday 50% discount on select products.
- Paid holidays (upon eligibility).
- Paid Time Off (upon eligibility).
- Every production team member is subject to a 3-week trial period.
To apply send a resume to T@nickelandsuede.com.