What are we looking for?
At Nickel & Suede we are all about inspiring women to be brave, bold, and empowered. One small act of courage leads to another and another. It allows you to "become the kind of person who...." does anything! We love that being brave inspires those around us to step out of their boxes too. Courage is contagious!
We are looking for a E-commerce Manager who can bring our values into their role of creating and maintaining the user experience through our website. The right candidate loves all-things-ecommerce, is highly curious and aggressive about getting results. The right candidate will demonstrate a winning attitude, be flexible, self-starting and desires to grow. The role requires strong independent thinking skills, coupled with the ability to see and solve problems. They will be passionate about ecommerce and creating the best-in-class user experience.
Reports to the Digital Marketing Manager or to the CEO.
- Create and maintain product listings
- Maintaining SEO optimization of website and product listings
- Ensure online inventory is accurate
- Maintain affiliate network links and data.
- Create Online wholesale shopping experience.
- Website enhancements and feature updates
- Maintain homepage, website imagery and website uptime/functionality
- Promotions for website functionality
- Production Liaison
- Coordinating with vendors to ensure successful product launches and website updates
- Creating TEST case scenarios, Testing and documenting results and takeaways
- Enhance and Improve website experience as business strategy evolves
- Lead (implementation, launch, administration, training, technical support, maintenance and enhancements) through vendors/contractors and internal team members.
- Identify and implement digital marketing approaches and new technology processes to improve awareness, engagement, conversion and advocacy in business process
- Bring ideas/solutions/updates from E-comm Vendors to stay current with trend/technology
- Establish digital KPI’s and ROI targets, making strategic recommendations based on metric inputs and make adjustments to improve ROI
- need strong analytical abilities and good decision-making skills..
- Adding to our community and culture of positivity, kindness, and hustle
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years’ experience in e-commerce or website management. Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills, a positive attitude, and a team player mentality
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Adobe Illustrator, HTML, SEO, inventory management and more.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A positive attitude and a willingness to help where needed
- A growth mindset: strong desire to learn, grow, and embrace new ideas
The Good Stuff:
- Everyday 50% discount on select products.
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Fun atmosphere, great co-workers, growing company.
- Job Types: Full-time
To apply send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org