At Nickel & Suede, our mission is to inspire women to be brave, bold, and empowered. One small act of courage leads to another. It allows you to become the kind of person who...does anything! We love that being brave inspires those around us to step out of their boxes too. Courage is contagious!
This role will manage the implementation of e-commerce initiatives for Nickel & Suede. The E-commerce Manager will support the long term growth of the business through strategic positioning and tactical execution of the website, including product and site preparation, promotion and campaign setup, refining site search/filters, coordinating inventory and pricing processes, conducting competitive research, and reporting business updates. This role will require someone who can think and act both strategically and creatively. This person is obsessed with providing a world-class brand experience, and has a deep understanding of what drives an outstanding customer experience. This role reports to the Marketing Director.
- Manage overall e-commerce business and direct day-to-day operations, ensuring proper site merchandising, promotions, and content
- Drive online sales growth through maximizing traffic, conversions and ROI via activations and promotions
- Update the website to support seasonal campaigns & optimization of permanent website content
- Own the site experience and leverage consumer on-site behavior and analytics to achieve business targets
- Monitor key metrics, and deliver analysis of past events and marketing campaigns to strategize on how to optimize customer’s path to purchase
- Maximize all opportunities to drive online sales via SEO and UX insights
- Identify e-commerce and omnichannel trends in order to develop proposals for service enhancements for the website
- Manage the third-party partners and technologies that power our site and leverage them effectively to drive increased traffic and sales.
- Partner with marketing and merchandising team to define and optimize the web marketing calendar
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years’ experience in e-commerce or website management - Shopify and/or BigCommerce preferred
- Previous experience with site merchandising, A/B testing and conversion rate optimization tactics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Analytics
- Attention to detail and focus on driving processes through successful execution
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment and willingness to help where needed
- Intellectual curiosity - awareness of emerging trends and competitive activity in the e-commerce space
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with internal and external stakeholders
- Positive attitude, strong teamwork skills, and contribute as a solution-oriented team player
The Good Stuff:
- Fun start-up environment with opportunities for growth and to make long-lasting impact
- Employee discount
- Paid holidays + time off
- Health Club Membership discount
- Business casual environment
- Job Type: Full-time, Remote or in-person at our Liberty, MO HQ
Please submit a cover letter, and resume to email@example.com. Please put "Ecommerce Manager - NAME" in the subject line.