STORE MANAGER - DALLAS, TX
At Nickel and Suede we believe that trying something new can change your life. Truly. We are all about inspiring women to be brave, bold, and empowered. One small act of courage leads to another and another. It allows you to "become the kind of person who...." does anything! We love that being brave inspires those around us to step out of their boxes too. Courage is contagious!
Nickel & Suede is known for our lightweight leather accessories and has taken the jewelry industry by storm and redefined the statement earring. Women are now able to wear "big earrings" because we make them lightweight in a way that has never been done before. Our leather earrings are made from only the highest quality materials, such as genuine leather and nickel-free metals like 14 karat gold and sterling silver hooks.
We take great pride in our process and have a team of loyal individuals who value quality customer experience! And we are so excited to expand our physical presence to the Dallas market!
We are looking for upbeat, stylish, empowering leaders to support our teams in bringing the Nickel and Suede experience to life in Dallas!
What will you do?
- Recruit, hire, coach, lead, and develop the retail team to live out our core values to be Bold, Brave, and Empowered and provide an unforgettable customer experience.
- Cultivate and maintain a positive and uplifting work environment and family-centric culture.
- Act as a leader and a brand ambassador at all times by living out the Nickel and Suede core values and setting an example for other team members.
- Inspire the team to be fashion ambassadors through personal style choices and representing an elevated version of our Nickel and Suede style.
- Create a community outreach program and schedule monthly events to brand awareness and sales are secure.
- Cultivate strong cross-functional partnerships with peers, teams, and partners across the company
- Oversee critical store operations such as re-merchandising, inventory management, scheduling, visual updates, and managing discounts and expenses to increase profitability.
- Maintain a strong presence on the floor to build relationships with customers, support and develop the team, and increase revenue.
- Ensure the store is properly maintained, kept clean and organized, and provides a positive shopping experience for customers and inspiring workplace for team members.
- Manage the opening and closing procedures of the store.
- Participate and engage in weekly call with the Retail Operations Director.
- Hold weekly in-person meeting with team as well as monthly all store meeting
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years' relevant experience
- Superior planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service and developing customer relationships
- A proven ability to execute with consistent delivery and reprioritize in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude under pressure.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- A strong ability to build cross-functional partnerships and work collaboratively.
- Genuine enthusiasm for fashion and style.
- A growth mindset: desire to learn, grow, and embrace new ideas.
- A proven ability to break down larger initiatives into consumable achievable tasks to achieve departmental and company objectives.
- A solutions-oriented mentality with a data driven approach.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to gain respect and trust quickly.
- Strong connection with local media, non-profit organizations and other key partners to drive traffic and awareness.
- High commitment to employee growth and development: empowers team and defines success as having a significant impact on other's careers.
If this job sounds like it was made for you, we would love for you to send over your cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this role, and a copy of your most up to date resume.
Seniority Level: Mid level
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales; Business Development
SALES ASSOCIATE - LIBERTY, MO
What are we looking for?
If you are a positive and upbeat person with a genuine love of fashion and a passion for empowering other, this may be the job for you! We are looking for enthusiastic, fashion-forward brand ambassadors to bring the Nickel & Suede brand experience to life in our store and communities.
- Act as a stylist and personal shopper to our customers by learning who they are, sharing the latest fashion trends, and helping them create customized looks to fit their lifestyle and leave them feeling beautiful and confident
- Accurately represent our brand in store by putting together tasteful, on-brand outfits and modeling our products daily
- Consistently look for ways to go above and beyond to provide next level customer service in the store and at off-site events. We empower our employees to provide the highest level of customer service imaginable
- Act as a brand ambassador (advocate) for Nickel & Suede, sharing our story in the store and the community
- Assist in company events through participation in trunk shows, pop-ups, and other off-site events
- Foster a family culture among fellow employees and customers by approaching every interaction with encouragement and positivity
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Retail and/or customer service experience (encouraged but not required)
- Strong communication skills; ability to connect and communicate well with customers and co-workers
- Strong problem solving skills, a positive attitude, and a willingness to take initiative
- Team player mentality: actively looks for opportunities to support the team and takes personal responsibility for their own work, never expecting other to do their work for them
- The ability to think and act quickly while maintaining a polished composure under any circumstance
- Instinctual drive to go above and beyond for every customer and a genuine excitement to help in any way possible
- Genuine enthusiasm for fashion and helping others develop their personal style by keeping up with trends and styling pieces for the perfect look
- Flexibility: responds to changes and company needs with a positive attitude and a growth mindset. Displays strong desire to learn, grow, and embrace new ideas
- Must be 18 years of age or older and able to accommodate a changing schedule
The Good Stuff:
- Everyday 50% discount on select products
Send a short bio and a copy of your most up to date resume to email@example.com.